AUTO ACCIDENTS – Melissa Miller’s Story
With increasing numbers of cars on the roads in the US each year… car accidents have unfortunately become a very common sight. Many people die as a result of car accidents, with many more receiving serious injuries. Such injuries and death often leave the victims and their families devastated.
Here are some Shocking car accident statistics about car accident trends in the US Today….
• On an average, there are more than 6 million car accidents on the roads in the US… annually.
• More than 3 million people get injured due to car accidents, with more than 2 million of these injuries being permanent.
• There are in excess of 40,000 deaths due to car accidents every year.
• The majority of car accidents could be avoided if only the drivers would drive more responsibly.
• About 40% of car accident fatalities occur because of drunk drivers.
• About 30% of the car accident fatalities can be attributed to speeding
• And 33% and above…. because of reckless driving that causes the car to go off the road and result in an accident.
• Every 12 minutes, one person dies because of a car accident.
• Every 14 seconds, a car accident results in an injured victim.
• The Leading Cause of death in the age group of 1 to 30 years… is due to being involved in a car accident.
• People most severely injured in car accidents are between 15 to 24 years… and above 75 years of age,
In this INSIDER EXCLUSIVE TV INVESTIGATIVE SPECIAL, we “Go Behind the Headlines” in “AUTO ACCIDENTS – Melissa Miller’s Story” to examine how Buddy Yosha & Jason Shartzer Ptrs@ Yosha Cook Shartzer & Tisch successfully represented Melissa.
In one of those everyday tragic accidents that could have happened to anyone of us….
On February 15, 2007, at approximately 9:00 a.m., Melissa Miller was driving her 2003 Chevy Impala to work. When an 18,000 pound semi tractor trailer smashed into her and she suffered from multiple injuries to multiple parts of her body with the most severe injury, being a brain injury with significant memory loss. At the end of a two day trial, the jury awarded Melissa a $1,000,000 Million dollar verdict.
Throughout their careers, Buddy Yosha & Jason Shartzer have earned reputations as an unyielding advocates and lawyers who repeatedly represent individual men…women…and families against large corporations. And repeatedly win. Buddy & Jason have earned the highest respect from citizens and lawyers alike…. as some of the best Trial lawyers in Indianapolis …. In Indiana….. and across the nation. And have built substantial reputations nationwide by consistently winning cases other law firms have turned down.
Buddy & Jason’s spirit and dedication is often compared to President Teddy Roosevelt’s…especially when it comes to being in the courtroom…in the arena they know so well…For as they often say….
• “It is not the critic who counts… nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbled….
• or where the doer of deeds could have done better…..
• The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena…. whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood….
• who knows the great enthusiasms… the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy cause….
• Daring greatly…. so that his place shall never be amongst those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.”
Buddy’s & Jason’s amazing courtroom skills and headline grabbing success rate continue to provide their clients with the results they need……And the results they deserve. You can contact Buddy Yosha @ Yosha Cook Shartzer & Tisch http://yoshalaw.com Tel: 1-800-875-5759